Why Fabianca

Why Fabianca?

We’re a results-driven digital team located in Bahrain, serving clients locally, regionally, and worldwide.

We are a division of Arabian Magazines & Digital – founded in 2001 and among the most established and respected media organisations at the forefront of social and digital marketing.

We create and manage online marketing strategies. We build optimized websites and marketing funnels that collect (and monetize) sales leads with SEO and content marketing. We employ email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ad Words, and other applications that dramatically increase our clients return on investment. All for less than the cost of a full-time employee.

If you’re not optimizing social media you’re not taking business seriously! By not being digitally optimized you’re losing profits you would otherwise make, whether you know it or not.

We take social media off business leaders hands so they can be assured all aspects of their digital marketing are being profitably optimized while they focus on running their business.

Because we are confident in the quality of the service and expertise we offer, unlike other agencies we don’t lock our clients in contracts. Yes, we seek to build long and mutually successful partnerships, friendships even, but any client can end our agreement with just a months’ notice.

Most business leaders lack digital expertise – 99% of businesses aren’t doing social media right. We ensure our clients are in the other 1%.

  • For a free 30 minute digital strategy session for your business, call +973 36 188 100

Our Vision

Help our clients realize their full potential – and realize our own potential in doing so.

Our Mission

We generate ideas and turn them into powerful brand-Marketing tools.